QuickBooks is both an accounting program and cloud-based variants that accept payments from customers monitor and pay bills, and payroll functions. This can also display a QuickBooks Error Code 12152, as much value as QuickBooks offer. It comes up when settings for your internet connection are having a problem. If the connection is not feasible then accessing the server is hard for the program. It also causes other issues with accounting by using QuickBooks. QuickBooks, therefore, takes too long to connect with the web servers, and the updates are not installed either. To repair QuickBooks Error 12152, make sure your internet is running properly.
Track miles, generate invoices, control expenditures and cash flow to see how you get your profit and loss with QuickBooks. QuickBooks helps you in Accounting, and conveniently handle your small company!
To keep your small business bookkeeping coordinated you do not need to be an accounting expert. Create an invoice quickly, and keep track of it with tools for invoice management. And, with thousands of financial reports available, you will still be able to see where your company stands.
Follow the solution given below to fix this issue through various alternative strategies provided in this blog. If you are technically not so successful and are disappointed with the 12152 error, then it is best to call up QuickBooks customer support to repair QuickBooks 12152 error. QuickBooks support phone number can be reached in case more help or comprehensive guidance is needed.
You would like to know the reasons behind QuickBooks Error Code 12152 and different symptoms that have an impact on your device before troubleshooting this mistake.
What are QuickBooks Error 12152 main causes?
There are multiple reasons behind QuickBooks Error 12152, few are mentioned below. Read and find out what might be the case for you:
- QuickBooks is unable to read/write the license data.
- Windows API keys aren’t functioning properly.
- QuickBooks Error Code 12152 happens if you’re using an older version QuickBooks.
- Incorrect installation of QuickBooks also results in “Error 12152”.
- It can also be triggered by some malware or virus attack.
How to know if it is QuickBooks Error 12152?
- Your laptop breaks down whereas running a dynamic program window.
- Your computer system hangs usually and responds sluggishly to mouse or keyboard inputs.
- Your operating system will automatically crash
- QuickBooks Error 12152 is displayed on your monitor.
- Your system freezes periodically.
How To Troubleshoot Quickbooks Error Error Code 12152?
Now that you are aware of the possible causes and symptoms of the error, follow the below-given steps to eliminate the error:
Solution 1: Check Date & Time Settings of Your Computer system
- In the first place, you need to ensure that the date and time settings on the system are configured properly. To get it done on your Windows system:
- Click on the area showing the date and time on your computer,
- Click on the button below to “Check date and time settings.”
- Date and time need to be reset if needed.
- Test if error code 12152 in QuickBooks is fixed.
- For more detailed instructions follow the article “How to update Time and Date on Windows.”
- If the error persists, jump to the next solution.
Solution 2: Check Your Internet Settings
- Invalid Internet settings can also trigger QuickBooks error 12152. Take those steps to fix the error:
- Check your Configuration for Internet Connection.
- Now press Windows+R and open Internet Setup
- Next, click Advanced option
- Click the Reset option in advance to make the required adjustments
- See if you still get error code 12152 on QuickBooks after performing this solution.
Solution 3: Restore Your Computer
Follow the below-given steps listed in the below-given bullet points to perform this troubleshooting procedure:
- Log into your computer using the administrative login credentials
- Now hit Start menu and then click All Programs
- Next, click Accessories >> System Tool >> System Restore
- Click on “Restore My Computer to an earlier time” from the new window.
- Tap “Next.”
- Select a system restore point and then.
- Click on “next.” A confirmation window will open.
- Hit Next, and once the process is completed, restart your computer and check if the Quickbooks error 12152 is fixed.
- Try the next method if the error prevails.
Solution 4: Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop Application
If a failed update or faulty installation of the QuickBooks application evokes error code 12152 in the software, then the QuickBooks needs to be reinstalled:
- First of all, uninstall QuickBooks and then download the application from Intuit’s legit website.
- Install QuickBooks on your computer and then open it.
- Run a full scan on your system, and it will show you the list of the possible issues.
- Now click Repair All option to fix them.
The techniques mentioned in this article will help you fix your QuickBooks Error 12152 problem. But if you want a faster way to solve the mistake, or if you can’t follow through, or need a comprehensive step-by-step guide to solve the problem, or if this doesn’t help with your problem, dial our online support for QuickBooks.
Within no time you will be linked to QuickBooks customer support, who will assist you with the full QuickBooks error code 12152 troubleshooting methods.