When you are facing QuickBooks Error Code 6010, then it means that your installation of QuickBooks may have modified. In this case, try to reinstall this application and start again. There are many reasons for QuickBooks error 6010, such as detachments of. nd record from the documents finishing with.QBW, and.TLG. Cleaning projects are even put in the PC framework.
Fix QuickBooks Error 6010
There are many solutions for solving or fixing QuickBooks Error 6010. Some of the solutions are mentioned below.
Solution 1: Restart QuickBooks database server management
- First, you need to reopen the QuickBooks Database Server Management, and then you need to scan the files of the company again.
- Then you need to go to the start option and then click on all programs.
- Then you need to open the QuickBooks and then click on the QB database server manager.
- Then you need to select the scan folder.
- If you don’t see any folders there, then click on the add folders.
- Then you need to scan the file and later try to open the files again.
- After this login to the company files and see if the “Error code 6010” is resolved.
Solution 2: try to restore your file of the company
- First of all, you need to find and access the folder having the company’s files.
- With the help of.QBW extension, you need to find the file.
- Then you need to right-click on the file and then select copy.
- After this go to the desktop page and click on the paste by right-clicking again.
- Then you need to open QuickBooks while tapping on the ctrl key. This will redirect to No company open.
- After this, you need to click on the open or restore an existing company.
- Now, you need to open the company file and then check whether the issue still exists or not.
All these above solutions, which are mentioned above, will help in fixing the QuickBooks error 6010 and will surely help the users. Due to the hardware issues, the QuickBooks is not able to solve the QuickBooks Error 6010. You can connect with QuickBooks customer support team to ask any of your regarding this or any other error.